Thursday, March 4, 2010

Faceshop PP409

All right dearies,
this post is probably one with the least number of swatch photos.
Not because I hated the polish colour,
and not because I had forgotten to take photos as I am sometimes prone to doing.
But because I was so ready to ditch my camera in frustration after the gazillion attempts at a colour accurate photo.

I swear I stood in the sun and sweated it out trying to get at least a single decent shot.
And I attempted to do this over 3 days.
I didn't even get to taking pictures indoors.

All I can say is,
pls picture a colour that is closer to that of the watermark in the photos,
then add in a pinkish-gold flash.
That's what the polish looks like in real life.

And here are the ridiculously lousy photos:


The bottle.


Natural daylight.


with camera flash

To be honest,
I don't even know why I'm posting this one up...

3 comments:

gildedangel said...

It is so hard to photograph purples, don't be discouraged!

Rhea said...

oh c'mon, it's alright. even I go crazy trying to capture purples =)

Berry T said...

heh... I do wish someone would invent a camera that can capture all the wonderful nail colours accurately

I'll still try to brush up on the photos!
thanks dears!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB