Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Elianto #30 Dark Sea Green


When I first bought this, based on the bottle colour,
I thought that there was no way this would turn out green.
Guess I shouldn't be that quick to judge


Check it out,
a jelly that does remind me of the colour of the sea.


but I don't really like the colour on me.
Feels kinda weird.
and application was iffy for me;
wasn't able to apply it evenly and I thought it looked a little strange

I did this in 3 coats and 1 coat of Poshe quick-dry topcoat


Taken in artificial light with camera flash

What do you guys think of this polish?

2 comments:

chocaddict said...

"the color of the sea" is a pretty good comparison, the mysterious depth of the ocean...hahaha I'm sorry I feel a little crazy tonight. Anyway I understand why you weren't expecting it to turn out green, actually I think I like the color bottle a little better.

Berry T said...

haha! actually I was thinking about depths of the ocean too but I thought that was like a little too much to put in the post!! *grinz*
but yeah... the bottle colour was really deceiving eh, doubt I would have picked it up otherwise

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB