Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Beauty Credit PK10 Spring Pink

Beauty Credit is another Korean brand that is available in Singapore
although its less popular than Skinfood, Etude House.


Beauty Credit PK10 Spring Pink

I picked this one up quite a while back cos I thought that it was a rather interesting pink with subtle gold shimmer.


Taken indoors, natural daylight.


With camera flash.
It was only on removal that I kinda realised that the shimmer was the result of micro-glitter.
*was hell to remove*

4 comments:

gildedangel said...

That is a very sweet pink!

~Lisa said...

Very pretty! And I agree! Most polishes with fine shimmer are soooooo dreadfully hard to remove =[

chocaddict said...

that's glitter for you: at first it lures you because of the pretty shiny goodness and then you pay the price at the removal ^_^
that bottle shape is soooo pretty!!

Berry T said...

I didn't realise this one would be hard to remove, otherwise I would have done it using the method I use to remove glitter usually!

Will post a tutorial up for that soon =)

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB