Sunday, February 14, 2010

The Year of the Tiger

Here's the nail art that I did for this Lunar New Year.
As I mentioned in yesterday's post, this is the Year of the Tiger.
heh... that being the case, I just had to do a tiger print nail art =)

The base colour is the Etude House #36 Planet Gold from yesterday's post
and the tiger stripes were created using Art Club nail art striper in Black




The above pictures were taken in natural daylight




and these are the ones taken indoors, also in natural daylight

And to all my Chinese readers,


GONG XI FA CAI!

3 comments:

gildedangel said...

That is very cute!!

Ayuu said...

Oh, you did it so well ! I'd like to be able to do these freehand patterns ^^

Berry T said...

thank you ladies!

Ayuu,
this one's actually pretty easy and you don't even need steady hands. Twitching the striper's actually part of the pattern! Do try this one out =)

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB