Thursday, February 18, 2010

Upcoming Swatches/Purges

all right, my stash is getting outta hand
*again*
I dug up another boxed container
and its still overflowing

So I decided that its time for some ruthless de-stashing.


ok, so here are the ones that didn't make the cut
I was really strict with myself,
but I think this is only maybe about a quarter of the ones that I'm hanging onto still

The only thing though, is there are quite a few that are still untried

What's going to happen here:
I'm going to go through this pile here,
so you guys are going to get swatches and then mini-purges

A preview then of what's coming up:


The greens
I think there are more to this bunch,
at least until I bring back those I left in the office...


Some glitters


Browns & Taupes


The Golds


Oranges


Some blue OPIs


More blues...


Purples all lined up


ok, these are remotely silver..


Whites and Ivories


The cuties


Boring reds


and a whole bunch of pinks...

oh... and another heads up:
I've been running around getting ready another giveaway
Its got some nail art stuff

I was hoping for 150 followers to do the giveaway
but that just seems like miles away
so I guess I'll probably do a random one.
Soon! Promise!
Just stay tuned for that k!

9 comments:

Rhea said...

gaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mahn, you have a lot of polishes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lucky gal!

*jealous* LOL, kidding :P

Evil Angel said...

Oh the blues! Droolies!

Jean said...

Those Hello Kitty polishes are absolutely adorable!

chocaddict said...

OMG the blues and THE PURPLES!!
...sorry *gets hold of self*
I'm going to check your blog at least three times a day in the coming days ^^ Bet you can tell I'm deranged now!

susies1955 said...

COOL stash.
Try moving your FOLLOWERS box up to the top of your blog. Probably many never see it.
I'll let people know about you.
Love your blog,
Susie

Berry T said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Berry T said...

heh... ok gals, get a grip!
they're coming up...
*soon I hope!*

Susie,
thanks so much for your tip and love =)

gildedangel said...

Wow, those are greta colors, I can't wait to see the swatches!

adele said...

hey! man. I see many polishes I would like to swop with you! :P Maybe with some of my Ulta3 polishes I have fr Aus, cause I know they are not available in Spore. Looking forward to your purge! :D

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB