Monday, February 8, 2010

Sally Hansen Nasturtium

I'm currently going through what I call a "happy creme" phase.
When going through the stash for mani colours, I seem to keep picking those cremes
and collections like China Glaze's Up and Away, Orly's Sweet collection just scream "MUST HAVE"!

damn the low-buy...

So today, I have for you a "happy creme":
Sally Hansen's Nasturtium from the Tracy Reese Spring 2009 Collection.




The top 3 pictures are all taken in natural daylight.
2 coats, no topcoat.

Next 2 are the indoor pictures:



The polish sure reminds me of the nasturtiums I see around.
Especially since the Chinese Lunar New Year (CNY) is just around the corner,
there's lots of these potted plants around.

heh... It also reminds me of the salmon slices in the CNY dish yu-sheng

For my international readers, yu-sheng is something like a raw-fish salad
and each ingredient in the salad symbolises something good and positive to usher in the Lunar New Year.

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

I love this colour, and I love nasturtiums too :D

gildedangel said...

That is a gorgeous color on you!

Nina said...

That is so pretty! It looks like a cheaper dupe for CND Poppyfield. ;)

yardsticks 4 lunatics said...

I am so ready for spring!!!

chocaddict said...

It's indeed a very happy colour, just what I needed after the day started out in a rather crappy way, thanks for sharing :)

Berry T said...

Spring! Here we come!

chocaddict,
sorry to hear about the bad start you had.
hope it went better and you have a fantastic weekend ahead!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB