Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Sally Hansen Fly Away over OPI Light My Sapphire


Today's post is a layering combination that I did in the past:
1 coat of Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Extreme Wear in Fly Away,
over 2 coats of OPI Light my Sapphire.

To be perfectly honest, I would never have picked up the Sally Hansen on my own.
Fly Away was added in by a fellow NBer from MUA as part of a swap package.
It didn't wow me in the bottle until I did this combo.

The end result was a lovely shade of purple with flashes of pink and green.
Unfortunately, it was also a major pain to photograph.
This post is going to be picture-heavy
The green and pink flashes show up best with camera flash,
so you have tons of those.


Early morning sun


Early morning sun with flash



Natural daylight
These are the most blah shots,
I swear it looks a lot better in real life


Daylight with flash


Indoors, natural daylight




Indoors with flash
*see what I mean; they look awesome with camera flash*


Artificial light with flash

I was planning to purge these 2 bottles
but no more, they're staying put with me! =P

2 comments:

gildedangel said...

Beautiful combination!

Berry T said...

thanks dearie!
I hope you're feeling much better =)

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB