Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Pedicures: Essence Into the Night and Skinfood Sky-blue Creme

Today, I have for you 2 pedicures:
The first is a pedicure of the past using a polish from Essence, The Moonlight Collection,
and the other from Skinfood.

This is my 1st time trying a polish from Essence,
and I must say that I'm pretty impressed with this one.


From the Moonlight Collection,
02 Into the Night


Into the Night is a glass-flecked charcoal black polish.
It was very pigmented and I only used 1 coat here!


This one's taken in natural daylight with camera flash for the glass-flecks to show up


and here's one taken at night in artificial light, with camera flash.

As for the Skinfood one,
I couldn't find a name on the bottle,
so I'm just calling it by the colour =)



A bright sky-blue creme
2 coats with topcoat
Taken indoors


3 comments:

gildedangel said...

Those are great pedicures, you are so brave to show your toes!

chocaddict said...

The skinfood blue is stunning, it makes me long for summer and a nice swimming-pool ^_^
I have the Essence Moonlight polishes and Into the Night is my favorite.

Berry T said...

Thanks gildedangel

chocaddict,
I love the blue too! its just such a happy colour ain't it!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB