Saturday, February 6, 2010

Orient Love

All right, the pictures for this post aren't the best
but they're the only decent ones I managed before my right index nail broke again
As it is, I'm kinda glad I even got these to show you guys

Remember the China Glaze Lavender Lingo that I put back at the salon?
Well... I admit: I caved and went back for it
but only because I couldn't stop thinking about it

and when I got it, I just had to put it on to get it off my mind.
Unfortunately in this case, for all the time it took, I was kinda disappointed
My bottle was quite thick but I suspect that's cos the salon had it for quite a while
but it was a pain in application.
It was opaque in 3 coats but it took me 4 coats just to cover up the streaky bits.
Also I think barbie-doll kinda pinks just don't seem to suit my skin tone.
Either that or I'm not used to such sweet pink tones on me =P

I also got out some nail art stickers that I bought with Valentine's Day in mind



First two pictures are taken in the morning sun.


This one was taken in my colleague's car =)

4 comments:

gildedangel said...

Ooo, that looks beautiful!

Lily nail said...

it's to sweet :) i love perfect for st valentine day !!

Berry T said...

thank you ladies!

Saori said...

It's original, I love this design !!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB