Thursday, February 11, 2010

OPI I Love Mummy

Here's a swatch of OPI I Love Mummy from the 2009 Halloween Collection.
Mine's from the mini set.
I know there are quite a few of you who complain about the mini OPIs and their brushes.
I'm actually ok with those,
plus with the amount of bottles I have,
I'll never be able to finish a full bottle,
so I really don't mind having a mini

I Love Mummy is another white creme
Unfortunately this one was more a pain in the ass to apply than OPI's other white creme Alphine Snow.
I Love Mummy was streaky and needed really even hands.
But its still good as a nail art base

Pictures are all 2 coats, without topcoat



1st 2 pictures are taken in natural daylight



Next 2 are taken indoors, natural daylight

2 comments:

gildedangel said...

Pretty color!

Berry T said...

but a pain in the ass to apply =)

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB