Friday, February 19, 2010

On a train ride

So just the other day,
I saw this girl with really cute nubbins on the train.
She had the cutest and most petite nails I've seen
and had them done half clear, half black.
It looked really cool, so I was kinda inspired to replicate that look.


Polishes used:
1 coat of Orly French Manicure Bare Rose
and 2 coats of Orly Star of Bombay


I modified mine a little by adding some blue spangles....

and the result:




Natural daylight



Indoors, natural daylight


and one taken at night with artificial light and camera flash.

5 comments:

gildedangel said...

That is gorgeous!!!

lovemy3girls said...

I love this!

Evil Angel said...

I love it!

Berry T said...

thank you ladies!
I'm thinking to try another version again =)

Lily nail said...

i love this manicure !!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB