Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Love Love Love

I figured since I was so in love with Channelesque,
and Valentine is around the corner,
I'll do something that is heart-themed =)

And since I was so inspired by the Youtube tutorials that I posted,
I decided to give acrylic painting another try.


Items used:
China Glaze Channelesque,
Essie Lacy not Racy,
Acrylic red and white paint (not pictured)




Natural daylight
(although the sun was playing hide-and-seek with me for a little while)


Indoors.

Actually after the last disaster, I was a little scared with the acrylic paints.
So I wanted to try something simple first.
The hearts aren't that bad right?

I'm a little more confident now, so perhaps I'll do something a little more complicated the next time =)

9 comments:

Kirsten (The Dutch Nail Blog) said...

Gorgeous! I love the colour combo!

flinty said...

Okay, that is INCREDIBLY adorable!! :D

yardsticks 4 lunatics said...

awe - Little loves! Great mani!

gildedangel said...

That is so cute! I love it!

chocaddict said...

The hearts are actually pretty darn cute, as is the whole look...do you mind if I use that look?

kelliegonzo said...

that is seriously gorgeous!! so cutie cute and appropriate for valentines :D love it!

Berry T said...

yay! <3!

chocaddict,
of cos I don't mind! you go ahead and try it out! I'll wait for the pictures on your blog then! =)

Saori said...

Very beautiful, your hearts are very well drawing !! you are lucky, the sun is here, in France it's raining :(
Sorry for my mistakes :-)

Anonymous said...

where did you get the red and white paints? thanks!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB