Thursday, February 4, 2010

Sally Hansen Fire Opal in Amber Opal over OPI Witch Arm?

A few weeks ago, I was going through my stash
and I realised that I have quite a no. of polishes that would be good as layering combinations.
So I figured that I could feature a few of these combinations in upcoming posts =)


To start off,
I have for you Sally Hansen Fire Opal in Amber Opal (2 coats)
over OPI Witch Arm?, which is essentially just plain black creme (also 2 coats)

erm... pls do note that I was trying to get accurate pictures of this combo over a few days,
so some of the pictures do have tipwear (since I was doing this for at least 4 days I believe)





Natural daylight.


This one was taken in the early morning sun.



Indoors, natural daylight.


Indoors, with camera flash.


Artificial light with camera flash

As you can see, Amber Opal flashes different colours.
Under most artificial light, its comes across as a metallic pinkish-purple.
But under sunlight, you can get amber, brown, gold and that crazy metallic pink-purple.
heh... it drove one of my colleagues crazy as she insisted on pinning a colour label to it =P

5 comments:

gildedangel said...

That is a stunning combination!

Evil Angel said...

This combo is beautiful! I love layering!

yardsticks 4 lunatics said...

This is so pretty....I always forget about layering colors! DOH!

Ayuu said...

Nice combination, I love it :)

Berry T said...

Thank you everyone!
I hope to have more layering combos coming up soon!
Stay tuned!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB