Sunday, February 7, 2010

The last of my Christmas Spree haul

I actually forgot that I had these coming
until my friend who I spree from reminded me

You've probably seen a gazillion swatches of these on all the nail blogs around
Late to the party but heh, better than never right =P


OPI Alice in Wonderland Mini set


China Glaze Wizard of Ooh Ahz Returns


with camera flash
GLITTER BOMBS!

And yes, I'm still on the low-buy.
But I couldn't resist discounted Zoyas,
especially since they ain't easily available in Singapore


Left to right:
Zara, Vegas Freeze and South Beach
Interestingly, the South Beach one came with a charm that looked suspiciously like one of those from the Orly Once Upon a Time collection...


and this is with camera flash

2 comments:

gildedangel said...

Great picks!

Berry T said...

I sure think so too dear =)

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB