Saturday, January 23, 2010

Rescue Beauty Lounge Grunge

I had one of the crappiest week ever,
which accounted for the lack of posts last week,
and included my nails breaking.

So nails are back to nubbins
and nail art will again be simple ones k.

Anyhow, its good that my RBLs are here,
at the very least, I had something to look forward to over the weekend.

Today, I present to you RBL Grunge,
a major lemming of mine.

To be honest, I have no idea how to describe the colour.
Its too pink to be called taupe, too grey to be beige.
I'm tempted to call it mushroomy, but the mushrooms that I know aren't even this colour.

Natural sunlight.
2 coats, without topcoat




Indoors:



2 comments:

gildedangel said...

I'm sorry you had a bad week, I hope the next one is better for you! And your nails still look really nice short!

Berry T said...

thank you dearie!
I hope your week will be a good one too!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB