Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Pedicure: Zoya Suvi

I've got green on my toes too this week!
Obviously I'm all out to test the boundaries on nail colours at work =P

Flinty from the blog Polish or Perish sent me this,


Zoya Suvi


Indoors, natural daylight.
3 coats, with topcoat


Indoors, with camera flash

My toes pictures don't do the polish justice
I really love this colour,
Suvi is one of those deep emerald green that looks black at the sides but shimmers in the sun.
Gorgeous! heh... I even stuck my toes up on the window ledge just to see the polish in the sun =P

3 comments:

gildedangel said...

That is a great pedi color!

Lucy said...

I love Suvi. Looks good as a pedicure.

Berry T said...

I'll have to thank flinty for this lovely polish! It's really pretty isn't it =)

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB