Sunday, January 3, 2010

Nail Art Haul

Skinfood has a new range of polishes, the Pedicure Vita and Pedicure Sparkle.
On a low-buy, so I only got 3 bottles to try out:


I couldn't find name or code, so I'll just try my best to describe the colour of the polishes k.
Left to right:
Pedicure Sparkle in Sea-green sparkle,
Pedicure Vita in Lime green creme and a sky-blue creme

The Pedicure Sparkle retails at SGD$7.40,
while the Pedicure Vita retails at SGD$5.50

Then I came across a nail art shop that got me really excited
(damn the low-buy)


check out the range of nail art materials!

heh... well, I kinda sneaked a picture on my Nokia phone,
not sure if they allowed photos to be taken =P

Here's what I got from the shop:


Top row:
Rhinestone chains, Acrylic nail art flowers (these feel a little rubbery) and a 3D Nail Art Pen
Bottom row:
Dazzling paper in gold and silver holo and a packet of crushed shells


Took a picture with the camera flash just to show the holo-ness of the paper

Local readers,
you can find this shop, Beadtle Sweet at Plaza Singapore.
They have tons of other stuff like Konad plates, Nail art stickers, rhinestones etc

11 comments:

~Lisa said...

Great haul!! Such an awesome nail-art store!! Now you got me really excited! ...and disappointed because I don't have nail art stores in my area.

Evil Angel said...

I am so jealous! I wish we had nail art shops here!

gildedangel said...

Wow, nice haul!

paintedladyfingers said...

That is one amazing wall of treats! You made some truly lovely selections. <3

Berry T said...

yeah... the shop was just amazing!
the range of materials that I could choose from! Just astounding!
Don't be jealous guys... I hear you.
The next giveaway that I do, I'll get the prizes from here then! =)

amusedPolish said...

wow, great haul- I didn't know nfu.oh does sell other things except polish ^^

Claudia "cmp381" said...

WOW!!! I don't even know what I would do if I found a store that had so many nail art items!
I am completely in awe =P

chocaddict said...

Happy New Year Berry! :) (sorry I'm late ^_^)

Oh dear! I can't even imagine finding myself in a store such as that one...I'd go bonkers!

Your new polishes all look great, I'm sure you'll come up with awesome looking nail art with those, as always :)

Rhea said...

omg i freaked out just looking at d pic of d shop!!! forget abt a shop, v dont even get nail art materials here in india anywhere!

Berry T said...

wow.... I really didn't expect such a great reaction to the sneak pic of the store! I'm definitely going to set up a nail art materials giveaway!
*making plans to go shopping*

Lucy said...

What a fantastic store. I bet you can spend plenty there!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB