Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Most Amazing Green Polish: Elianto Racing Green

Elianto Racing Green has to be the most amazing green polish I have ever owned,
I'm so totally in love with this one.
You know how glass-flecked polishes look like?
Imagine gold flecks instead of the usual silver ones.
Add this to a beautiful blue-green base...

oh well, you just check out the pictures yourself
oh.. and the pictures were taken after 4 days of wear k,
so pls excuse the little tipwear
(I just couldn't bear to take it off!)




Taken indoors:



ok, I know this one is a little blurred,
but I thought it showed the bling-ness of the polish



Taken at night, artificial light with camera flash



Georgeous one ain't she...

7 comments:

esmeraldas said...

Oh.my.God. You're not kidding, this is GORGEOUS!

gildedangel said...

That is so beautiful! :O____...

The Pretty Brown Girl said...

Oh, green! I love GREEN! This is awesome...it looks so RICH!

yardsticks 4 lunatics said...

This is beautiful!!! you wear it very well!

chocaddict said...

what a beauty! so there's no ban on green polish at work, is there?

Berry T said...

heh... as yet, there isn't any green ban at work!

and yep this one is really drool-worthy dearies!

Rebecca said...

Absolutely stunning :D

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB