Monday, January 4, 2010

Misa A Sin Worth Committing

I like this one,
but I don't know if I'm ready to commit a sin for it =P
Misa A Sin Worth Committing is a lovely shade of dark blue that has that lit-from-within kinda look

I'll just let the pictures do the talking here.

Note: Swatches here are all 3 coats without topcoat.
It was okay at 2 coats,
but I did 3 just to see if there is any difference.
(there isn't)


Natural daylight


Indoors


Indoors with camera flash.

Yep, my nails are short again.
And its so much easier to type and text now =)

6 comments:

gildedangel said...

Ooo, what a pretty color!

The Pretty Brown Girl said...

This is a pretty blue! I like Misa polishes. They make a great product. My nails are also short now. Cold weather in DC is doing a number on my hair/skin/nails this year!

Ayuu said...

This is a nice shade of blue :)
Happy new year ^^

chocaddict said...

This is one of my favorite polishes ever and it's actually the one that made me re-discover my love for nail related things a few months back ^_^
It looks great on you :)

Berry T said...

It sure is a pretty colour! I love the all the Misa colours in this collection and this was just one of the 1st few that I got

Lucy said...

This is a beautiful color on you. I can see where it would look like Phallic. Hopefully you can do a comparison. I don't have this polish. I do have Phallic

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB