Thursday, January 14, 2010

The Green Experiment

hmmm.... I don't know if I should be glad or bummed
while no one said anything about not being able to wear green on my nails,
no one seemed to have noticed it at all!


Items used:
Zoya Midori,
Zoya Suvi,
Art Club nail art striper in You're Golden,
and blue and clear rhinestones

I'm sorry about the lack of a tutorial,
but this one's a really simple nail art.
Pretty sure you'll be able to do a similar one on your own =)





Taken in natural daylight.




Indoors, natural daylight.

7 comments:

flinty said...

LOL, I'm so glad you seem to be enjoying Suvi so much! :D

gildedangel said...

Lovely mani!

yardsticks 4 lunatics said...

going to try something similar for WVU basketball game on Saturday! Thanks for the inspiration!

skgoh said...

You can wear that to work? You must be so happy :)

JP said...

That looks FABULOUS, darling! Great job... I love it!

Love,
JP
http://nailsoftheday.com

Lucy said...

Beautiful manicure! I love greens and this is lovely.

Berry T said...

Thank you ladies! Yep I'm gonna continue wearing green to work till someone tells me to stop! YAY! =)

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB