Sunday, January 31, 2010

China Glaze Oldies but goodies

Well, I know I'm supposed to be on a low/no-buy,
but I have this compulsion to walk into any interesting nail salon that I see,
esp if I do see them having a huge window display of polishes...

So I walked into one on Thursday
and guess what I found!


China Glaze:
100 Proof Pink,
St Martini,
Tequila Toes


Channelesque,
Groovy Green
and Moody Blue

Channelesque was a serious lemming of mine
but now I don't have to fork out on ebay anymore! =)

There was also 1 Lavendar Lingo that I eventually put back
but now I'm wondering if I should head back there just for it...

8 comments:

gildedangel said...

Great haul!!!

Evil Angel said...

I love finding old lemmings!

Polish'd Cindy said...

I want Channelesque soooo bad!

skgoh said...

GASP! Where was this place? I want Moody Blue!

yardsticks 4 lunatics said...

those are awesome!

The Pretty Brown Girl said...

I'm with you. There's no way I would've been able to leave those beauties! Tequila Toes makes me TINGLE!!! Fantabulous haul!

Berry T said...

heh! they all make me tingle!
esp channelesque! =)
I can't decide if I want moody blue or groovy green as the next mani either!

adele said...

Hey which nail salon in singapore did you get those at and at how much? (:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB