Monday, December 28, 2009

Orly Purple Crush

So I haven't been giving Orly as much attention or love as OPI
Sure I love my OPIs, but sometimes I do think they're a little over-rated,
especially in Singapore, where almost every other nail salon you see carries only OPI.
Its rare to find nail salons here using something else like Essie, Orly or even Misa.

Well, I realised that I've been blogging quite a bit on OPIs myself,
not surprising since they're the most easily available for me.
I have much less Misa, Orlys and China Glaze than I really would like to.
So for this week, I'm going to use any other brand except OPIs

To start off this week then, I have Orly Purple Crush.
erm... I love the colour but there's no way I'm calling this purple, its way too pink for that.
In fact, Berry Crush might be a better name for this one.
Pictures are all 2 coats, without topcoat.





Pictures all taken in natural sunlight,
but the 3rd and 4th pictures are slightly more colour accurate.


Last picture taken indoors

I've done some nail art using this
Post will be up tomorrow =)

6 comments:

Evil Angel said...

I love Orly and it's funny I actually have more of most every other brand than OPI. LOL

gildedangel said...

That is a pretty color!

Lucy said...

Your nails look very pretty Berry! Love this shade of polish on you. Perfect color for you.

Ayuu said...

For sure the name is not appropriate ... But the shade is gorgeous :)

Berry T said...

I got tons of compliments with this colour and the nail art that I did with it!
Was planning to purge it initially but now, its another colour I'm keeping =)

Amy said...

I'm looking to buy some Purple Crush, but what I've discovered is that there are two (maybe more) shades of it. I have pictures with both colors. I love the one I originally discovered, which actually is purple, and the other one looks like the color you have on. I ordered it from some online site once and I got the color you have, not the color I wanted (nor was it the color that showed on the web page). It's a very weird thing. I am actually wearing the one I like on my toes right now and it's so nice. I'd be happy to send you pics of the difference. But I see that it's been nearly two years since you posted this....

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB