Thursday, December 3, 2009

An old manicure

I found these pictures in the computer's archive.
It was a mani that I did when I was still a school counsellor




If I don't remember wrongly,
I think I used OPI Cherry Blossom (the Yokohama one) for the base colour
erm... pretty sure the tips are Estessimo TINS
the white one is 012 The Happy Milk
since that's the only white TINS I own =P

as for the purple one, it should be The Immediately Sexy
heh... most of my purple TINS are also still in the untried stash
so by elimination, I should be quite correct

6 comments:

gildedangel said...

That is so cute! I think I did something similar once...

Evil Angel said...

Oh wow! You have sooooo much talent!

thriszha said...

this is very pretty

Maestra said...

Very pretty!

chocaddict said...

really pretty! your pupils must have loved straing at your nails ;)

Berry T said...

Thank you everyone for your lovely comments =)

chocaddict,
heh... I did have a few of them who would check out my nails when they were with me!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB