Friday, December 4, 2009

Looking forward to...

Some of you guys might have already read about this on other blogs
But I getting excited about some of the new collections scheduled for release soon

From Orly:



The Metal Chic Collection:
Iron Butterfly - Metallic Matte Charcoal
Solid Gold - Metallic Matte Gold
Glam Rock - Metallic Matte Copper

Actually I think this might be the only collection that I'm skipping totally.
But for those of you who are interested,
I think this Collection is slated for February 2010 release in the US.



Also slated for February 2010 release in US,
Bloom, spring 2010 Collection:
Wild Wisteria - Blue Purple Creme
Blushing Bud - Pink Creme
Ginger Lily - Burnt Orange Shimmer
Thorned Roses - Red Wine Creme
Pure Petunia - Mauve Purple Creme
Wandering Vines - Green Creme

I usually not terribly excited with Orly's collections,
same with the Bloom Collection too.
I'll wait for swatches to appear around 1st (esp those of Wandering Vines and Pure Petunia) before I decide whether I'm getting any.

Onto the more exciting (in my humble opinion) collections then!

From China Glaze:



Up and Away Collection.

I understand this is a spring 2010 collection
so maybe it'll be out around February as well, not sure though.
and these appear to be mostly pastel cremes (I think)



And a SUMMER collection due around April 2010,
when the spring ones aren't even out yet =)
and I understand these are neons too!

and lastly from OPI:


Alice in Wonderland Collection:
Off with Her Red! – A glowing, empowering hot red
The Red Queen: Cruel ruler of Underland, she cuts off the heads of those who disagree with her. She would rather be feared than loved.

Absolutely Alice - An absolutely amazing blue glitter
Alice Kingsley: Beautiful but slightly off-kilter, sees the world differently than most. In the Rabbit Hole, she seeks to write her own destiny.

The Mad Hatter: Formerly the White Queen’s hatter. Now, he is part of the Underland Resistance and driven to madness by guilt.

Thanks so muchness! For this "much-have" red shimmer
And lastly…; As if the tale was not adventurous enough, one more shade to color your own Underland over and over.

There's going to be a mini version of this whole collection too!
I'm definitely getting the minis!
and I'm going gaga over the fact that Johnny Depp is the Mad Hatter in the movie version!
I loved him as Edward Scissorhands and Jack Sparrow,
so I can't wait for the movie to open here!



OPI Hong Kong Collection:
Bling Dynasty - A char-"ming" gold that shimmers and glimmers
Red My Fortune Cookie - And this rich red is in my future
Hot & Spicy - A sizzling coral that’s a kung pao wow!
Dim Sum Plum - A berry delectable delicacy
Jade is the New Black - The vibrant green is the new fashion vibe
Suzi Says Feng Shui - A serene cobalt blue to balance your yin yang
A Good Man-darin is Hard to Find - But you've found it- in this zesty red-orange!
Lucky Lucky Lavender - Be pretty and prosperous in this luscious light purple
Meet Me on the Star Ferry - A Kowloon-lit, moonlit violet
Panda-monium Pink - Lend a panda a hand-a in this uproarious light pink
Pearl of Wisdom - Smart girls choose this lustrous pearl shade
Chop-sticking to My Story - I mean it- "pick up" this warm caramel shade

Another GREEN from OPI!
This one's also slated for February 2010 release in the US

Well, I don't know about you guys
but I think my purse is going to cringe and go into hiding after February =P

2 comments:

T said...

Orly's The Metal Chic Collection, I saw them at my local Sally's yesterday.
I think "Iron Butterfly" is a pretty interesting color,I also like this name.;-)

Berry T said...

hmmm... I'm still waiting for swatches of the Orly ones actually.
Can't really make up my mind and the matte ones haven't excited me that much yet =)

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB