Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas 2009 Mani and Pedi

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas =)

For my Christmas Mani, I used 2 of my fave glitter polishes:


China Glaze Emerald Sparkle,
Colour Club Ruby Slippers.
And I did a matching creme pedicure with Nubar Forest and OPI Vodka and Caviar

I'll just let the pictures speak for how pretty these polishes are =)

Sunlight pictures:






Blurred glitter pic taken in natural sunlight:



Indoors, with early morning sun:




Indoors, early morning sun and camera flash:



Indoors, mid-day sun:



Indoors, evening sun:



Indoors, evening sun, blurred:



Indoors:



Indoors, with camera flash:



And here's the matching pedicure.


Sunlight


Indoors


Indoors with camera flash

6 comments:

chocaddict said...

I did the same kind of alternating red and green mani for Xmas ^_^ Though as I have forgotten ruby pumps at home it looked nowhere as pretty as yours hahaha :)

Alisa said...

I'm so jealous of all the Christmas manis I've seen using Emerald Sparkle. China Glaze is hard to find in Canada so it's on my dream list. So pretty.

Camila said...

Emerald sparkle is the most used nail polish in this xmas!!! Unfortunatelly it's impossible to find in my country :(

gildedangel said...

That is so cute!!!

Lucy said...

I did the same manicure. I used Color Club. My nails were nice and long. The day before Christmas I broke one. I then cut them all off. They are beyond nubbins. They're so short they are disguisting. I like how you did your toes to match. Cute as can be.

Berry T said...

heh... yep, emerald sparkle is probably the most used green I've seen in all the x'mas manis! and I think there's many who sported the same alternating red and green =)

sorry to hear that some of you find it hard to get China Glaze where you are... its a pity cos its quite a wonderful polish with some great colours

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB