Friday, November 13, 2009

Wan's Lattice Version 1

Wan from the blog I love Nail Polish did a lattice mani some time back that inspired this set of nail art.
Heh... truth be told, hers was so inspiring that I have 2 different versions in mind,
so I'm going to show you Version 1 today
and aim for Version 2 the next time round =)



For this set, I used OPI Elle's Pearl by OPI
and Art Club Nail Art Striper in Solid Silver for the lattice pattern
(so sorry guys, I forgot to take bottle pics for this one!)
Then I added pearls to each intersection point of the lattice design.

Thing is, I can't quite make up my mind if I like this or not

As for the OPI polish used,
just a note if you're considering getting it;
If you're someone who can't stand visible nail bed and/or is irritated with applying more than 3 coats, then forget this one.

I did 4 coats and the nail bed was still very visible.
Otherwise, I think Elle's Pearl by OPI would have been good for layering.
Its a pearlised white with pink flash, one of those dainty female colours.
I'll try it over some other colours and will let you guys know how it goes.

3 comments:

gildedangel said...

That turned out really cute, I love it!

Berry T said...

Thank you dear! =)

Lucy said...

Very pretty!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB