Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Opulent Cloud

I had Sally Hansen's Opulent Cloud for my last day at school mani
I can see why its such a hit!
It's just keeps changing colours!
Its grey, purple, silver, gold, olive!
I took plenty of pictures; turned my hand this way and that, in the shade, under different sunlight intensity...

Oh well... you guys see for yourself.


Bottles used in this set of nail art:
Estessimo TINS 012 The Happy Milk,
Sally Hansen Opulent Cloud

In varying sunlight:












Indoors:



6 comments:

gildedangel said...

I love the Konad that you did with it; very pretty!

Wan said...

Love your mani! I saw a full display of Opulent cloud when I went to the states a few weeks ago..totally regret passing on it now! >_<

chocaddict said...

that's an awesome color and a beautiful mani :)

Berry T said...

gildedangel,
hee... not konad but stickers... =)

Wan,
awww.... I had a hard time trying to get hold of it until a lovely MUA-er did a CP for me.
If you ever see it again, do grab a bottle at least! It's absolutely beautiful!

chocaddict,
dearie this one's dedicated to you since you requested for it =)

chocaddict said...

awwww that's so nice ^_^ thanks!!

Lucy said...

You were lucky getting Opulent Cloud. I still can't find it. You did a beautiful manicure. Love the stickers that you used.

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB