Tuesday, November 10, 2009

One Lovely Blog Award


I was tagged by the lovely chocaddict from Mon Coin a Moua
Thank you so much dearie for this tag

The rules for this one is pretty simple:

1) Place the award picture on your blog and name the person who tagged you as well as a link to his/her blog.

2) Tag 15 other blogs that you have recently discovered.

erm... I can't come up with 15 other blogs at this moment,
so I'll tag anyone who'll like to do this then =)

p/s: I'm sorry guys for the lack of posts recently, and I'm unable to post a tutorial for this week either.
It's been a crazy week and I'm dead tired from 4 days of pole workshop.
I've got Nubar Moonshadow on currently but the sun ain't being helpful.
Will get shots up as soon as I can k

2 comments:

Lucy said...

Congrats on your award. Hope you get some rest!

Berry T said...

You're a Doll Lucy *hugs*
I'm still recovering from muscle strain otherwise I'm back and ready to post again! =)

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB