Thursday, November 12, 2009

Nubar Moon Shadow

As promised, here's Nubar Moon Shadow:







I don't think my pictures do the polish any justice at all.
Moon Shadow has a gorgeous purple shade and we all know how hard it is to capture purple AND duochromes on camera.

With Moon Shadow, the 2 main colours you will see is purple and brown.
But there are hints of burgundy and once in a while, I'll see a hint of olive too.
Sometimes it gets cheeky too and you'll catch a pink flash.
Bottomline: IT'S GORGEOUS!

The only complaint I have for this one is that it required 4 to 5 coats.
The 2nd coat looked like sewage water and I actually got worried
but by the 4th coat, its absolute love.

9 comments:

Liz said...

Gorgeous!! I secretly have more love for this color than peacock feathers. :)

Lucy said...

This is a very pretty shade. I hope I have this one. I like all the different colors in it.

gildedangel said...

That is a gorgeous color!

Evil Angel said...

That is stunning! I absolutly adore duochromes!

thriszha said...

this is gorgeous... ur nails are getting long now.. love it...

Berry T said...

Liz, Lucy, gildedangel and missnono,
It really is stunning isn't it! I was comtemplating putting it up for swap, but I've since sneaked it back into my stash =P

thriszha,
unfortunately, my index was going to break so I snipped off a little...

kelliegonzo said...

aw i JUST passed on this color with my nubar order! aw nuts :( haha it looks AWESOME on you!

Mighty Lambchop said...

This is beautiful! Nubar makes such great duochromes!

chocaddict said...

It's suche a pretty color, when I wore it I found it mesmerizing :)

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB