Friday, November 27, 2009

Maybelline Matte Grape

So the disaster nails didn't last for 24 hours.
Just couldn't take it anymore and I had to remove it.
Unfortunately, I didn't have the time for nail art
so instead, I slopped on a quick dry polish
and made do with it for a while.


Maybelline Matte Grape

Sad to say, we hardly get Maybellines around in Singapore anymore
even though its a wonderful drugstore brand that's widely and easily available elsewhere
so I really treasure whatever Maybellines that come my way.

Steph, thanks again for this one =)

Here's the swatch of it.
Pls pardon the tipwear. I had it on for more than a day
and matte polishes aren't exactly lasting.

In sunlight:




Indoors:


5 comments:

gildedangel said...

What a neat color!

chocaddict said...

that's a nice shade :)
I have seen those matte maybellines on other blogs as well but I've never come accross them here in France; we only get the boring colors here, pink, red, and more pink...blah!

Berry T said...

yeah, matte polish is quite a cool concept.
unfortunately Singapore is in the same situation as France... hmmm... maybe even worse!
I hardly see anymore Maybelline polishes around anymore, even those blah reds and pinks seem to be missing from the Maybelline counters!

Lucy said...

I like that polish on you. Like the matte look.

Berry T said...

Thank you Lucy! =)

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB