Friday, November 6, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Tag


gildedangel from Naive Nails tagged me for this one =)
Rules: You have to list 7 facts about yourself and then tag 7 others

here goes:

1) I loved running and marathons.
Have to give it up now though because of my knee injury.
In fact, I'm supposed to be doing only "safe sports" like swimming.
My doctor has since given up trying to convince me to stop pole.

2) I love watching old cartoon re-runs like smurfs, care bears, my little pony.

3) I'm constantly on a diet.
"I need to lose weight" is my constant mantra.

4) The other mantra I try to live by:
"My life is my message" ~ Gandhi

5) Been planning to head to Cambodia for vacation with my best friend Gerry for the past 2 years.
And there was ALWAYS something that stopped us from heading there.
2010 is our target.
Thank you dear for sticking it out with me
*hugs*

6) My current fave song: Fire by Bruce Springsteen.

7) I just bought my 1st 2 MAC lipsticks last night!
The only other lipstick I owned was a bright red one from Clinique and even that was a result of yet another pole performance.

and I tag:
1) Deez Nails (I'm sorry I don't know your name or nick)
2) miss nono (I really love calling you this way!) from Black Nail Polish and Lip Gloss
3) Liz from Iceomatic's Nails
4) Diana from Painted Lady's Fingers
5) The Princess of Polish
6) Chocaddict from Mon coin a moua
7) Toni from Toni's Nails

1 comments:

chocaddict said...

wow thanks, it's really flattering that you should have chosen my humble blog for this tag :)

In fact I tagged you back ^_^(post will be up tomorrow)

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB