Tuesday, November 17, 2009

For the NailBoard Top 20

For those of you who aren't on MUA,
there's a Top 20 Polish Poll in the process.
Deadline for our submission is 19th Nov (if I don't remember wrongly)
then we all get together for a vote.

Well... I dragged out my stash and immediately got a headache trying to narrow it down to even 40.
So I decided to save myself the pain
and limit it to all the polishes I have used since I started this blog =)

So here's my Top 20:
in no particular order
and with accompanying pics of the nail art =P


1) Estessimo TINS 025 The Saturn


2) OPI Celeb Sparkle (Japan exclusive)


3) Misa Embroidered Emerald
(I'm sorry the pic for this one is really lousy but its a really cool polish)


4) China Glaze Gussied Up Green
5) China Glaze For Audrey


6) Colour Club Ruby Slippers


7) OPI Reflecting Pool (Japan exclusive)


8) Etude House Mini Heel Pedicure


9) Estessimo TINS 024 The Pluto


10) OPI My Private Jet (the charcoal holo version)


11) Nubar Wildlife


12) OPI Are You a Movie Star (Japan exclusive)


13) Rescue Beauty Lounge Mismas


14) Rescue Beauty Lounge Teal


15) Nubar Moonshadow


16) Orly Pixie Dust


17) Colour Club Fresh Mint (I think this is Japan exclusive too)


18) OPI DS Exclusive


19) OPI Rainforest
20) Zoya Roxy (I can't for the life of me, find the swatch pic I know I took of this one...)

2 comments:

chocaddict said...

I'd never ever be able to come up with only twenty names, I admire you for being able to do so. I recognised a few from previous posts you did but I'm curious about the Japan exclusives ones.

Berry T said...

what would you like to know about those Jap ones? I'll try my best to answer if I can

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB