Monday, October 19, 2009

International A-Cappella Festival


On Saturday, my best friend, Gerry, invited me to attend one of the concert line-ups for the International A-Cappella Festival.

It was held at the Arts House.
The Arts House was Singapore's 1st Courthouse and a Parliment House which has since been converted into an arts and heritage venue.




Took a couple pic shots of the venue but when the concert started I forgot all about the camera =P
I've attended a few a-cappella concerts before, and I may say this was one of the best I've seen and heard so far!
The performing group is Maytree from Korea.
Did a quick google about the group and apparently, they're "the first and only group that has passed a particular examination of Seoul Arts Centre". Wow.

Anyway, since I was going to attend a concert, I did my nails on Sat morning.
I wanted a concert-related nail art and stage curtains came to mind.


Polishes used:
OPI Y28 Pinkerbell,
and Nubar Pink Dot


Did a blur pic to show the glitter in the Nubar.

and here's Sat's NOTD:


The white bits are nail art stickers,
but I'm pretty sure you can replicate the look with dotting tools or a nail art pen.


1st 2 pics are taken in the afternoon sun.




Last 2 pics taken indoors.
I'm sorry that the indoor pics look kinda washed out.
Like I said earlier, my camera's going wonky. I've tried differnt camera settings and stuff but these were the best shots in that batch.

3 comments:

Wan said...

You're so lucky to have such a great friend! :) I've never been to a a-cappella concert before but it sounds like a lot of fun. I'm really glad you enjoyed it! I love your concert-related nail art, it's super pretty! I'll have to try this out! :D

Berry T said...

Wan,
Cant wait to see you try and post it on your blog! And I was telling myself that I've to try your lattice one!

Lucy said...

That's a lovely and delicate manicure. Looks perfect for the concert. Must have been fun to listen to all the singing.

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB