Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Guess what came in the mail today!

One nail polish that I thought I would never see in real life
One that I've have drooled over countless online pictures of
One lovely shade of green that started my love for all green nail polish
One that many have lusted and looked for

I present to you...


YES! That's right!
OPI RAINFOREST!



Courtesy of a wonderful swap with a lovely NBer on MUA
Amazing experience really! She emailed to say that she got the Etudes today. Then I went to check and got Rainforest today as well!


So excited that I had to change my nails immediately!


heh.... didn't want to wait to see if there would be sun tomorrow
If the sun does co-operate, I'll add on the sunlight pics =)

EDIT:


Sun decided to make an appearance in the evening, so I took some photos as promised.



Evening sun with flash


In the shade with flash


Shade without flash

9 comments:

contests and such said...

Stunning! Congrats on finding it!

thriszha said...

wow!! i love this green shade.. ur nails looks so stunning!!

gildedangel said...

That is a beautiful color, great find!

Lucy said...

What a lucky swap! I never go on MUA. I can't even keep up with all of the blogs. I have a Twitter account and barely go on that! I need more time and less sleep. I already don't get enough. I should stop complaining. Your nails look beautiful. That's wonderful that you finally got your heart's desire of nail polish.

The Pretty Brown Girl said...

Great green! It reminds me of "San Francisco" by Sinful Colors! Awesome swappage!

Esmeralda said...

Might I add that this shade looks stunning on your porcelain skin!! :O (and the Etudes look awesome on my olive skin :P) Thanks Berry :)

Berry T said...

nessa, thriszha, gildedangel,
Thanks! and yeah, I still wheeling from my fortune! it's absolutely wonderful!

hahahaha, Lucy dear, its all right cos I can totally appreaciate what you mean. Too much stuff online and only so little time to appreciate them all!

Pretty Brown Girl,
I dun own a single sinful polish so I have to take your word on it!
you the new kid on MUA too? if so, welcome aboard! =)

Esmer!!
How absolutely wonderful to see you here too!!!
hee... you up for another round of hugs and kisses?? you have a blog? I need to see those Etudes on you!! XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

sparklingpinkgorilla said...

so glad I found your blog! I love this color- perfect for winter and then Christmas season coming up. Congrats on getting a dream polish of yours!

Berry T said...

welcome!

I've been reading your blog too dear!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB