Sunday, October 18, 2009

Gotta stop hauling for a while now...

Or at least that's what I keep saying.
Have to try to keep to it this time round cos I need a new laptop and a new camera.
Both seem to be going wonky on me.

So this is probably one of the last massive haul I have for some time to come.
I do have some ebay stuff that I ordered a while ago which that should be delivered soon but that's about it for now.
(cross fingers and praying for willpower)


These are from a swap with Theresia from Amused Polish
I think these are Austrian brands:
b.pretty silver stars,
essence colour & go 1 second nail polish in Disco Glam
and a lovely extra, Dubble Bubble Flavored Lip Balm in Watermelon.
Thanks so much Theresia! =)


Got these off yet another purge list:
Nubar SC5 Erratic Purple,
Nubar SC7 Impulsive Silver,
Nubar SC6 Unpredictable Taupe,
and my very 1st Sinful Colours nail polish in Nail Junkie.
*I love purge lists!*

Then I joined a Transdesign spree and got the following:


Misa A Sin Worth Committing,
Misa Forbidden Lust,
Misa The Grass is Greener on My Side,
Misa Moody Model


OPI Wine not Party?,
China Glaze Stroll,
Essie Mink Muffs,
and Essie Chinchilly.

Went shopping with my best friend yesterday.
Stopped by the MAC Counter and got these:


MAC Seriously Hip,
and MAC Baby Goth Girl.
I just couldn't resist getting these.
I missed out the last time they had Beyond Jealous and the ebay prices are ridiculous.


Then one of my "nail resource person" had some Orly bottles on discount, so I grabbed 2:
40466 Oh Cabana Boy,
and 40464 Purple Crush


and added on 2 bottles of Estessimo TINS to this haul:
323 Fly Me to the Moon,
and 319 The Night and the Music


Last of this week's haul:
A set of Acrylic Paints,
OPI SR AD1 Breathe Life,
OPI LB2 Elle's Pearls by OPI,
and OPI D01 Lincoln Park At Midnight


Well... although I've always wanted to try acrylic painting, this set was really an impulse buy.
A rainbow of colours tend to do this to me...

4 comments:

Lucy said...

I think you better be on a no buy so you can still blog! You need a new camera and a laptop! Why do things all have to break down at once. Is it cheaper to buy brand new or fix? Lots of pretty colors you bought. They are so hard to resist!

gildedangel said...

Wow, great haul! I cannot wait to see what you do with them!

amusedPolish said...

I'm glad you like them- b-pretty is an austrian brand and essence is an german brand wich they also sell in austria :)

Berry T said...

Lucy,
yep, tell me about it. Seems like everything is happening all together. Now, I've got my mum's birthday coming, some workshops to sign up for on top of getting the laptop and camera.
*sigh*

gildedangel,
I hope to play with them soon too! getting a little tired of pinks and greens though...

amused polish,
thanks so much dearie! I can't wait to try the austrian one! it looks gd in the bottle!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB