Saturday, October 24, 2009

Colour Club Green Glitters

Today, I have for you a set of green gradient nails.

Polishes used:


Colour Club Fresh Mint,
Colour Club Object of Envy.
LA Girl Metallic Green for the toes.


Took one with the camera flash to show the glitter in the bottles.

NOTD:


Base colour is CC Fresh Mint.
Tips are CC Object of Envy.




Love how it sparkles!
Fresh Mint just glows! Even when the light is poor!
*cannot stop staring at nails*


Blurred to show the glitter




Here are the indoor pictures.

Broke my no-buy on Thursdays for CC Fresh Mint.
I swear I wasn't going to get anything.
In fact, I actually walked away from the salon where I stumbled upon a pile of Colour Clubs.
I saw a few CCs in that pile which I have never heard of.
Asked on MUA if anyone knew about it and the answer that came back was Fresh Mint was sort of HTF.
Minute I heard that, I hauled my ass back to the salon.

Also grabbed the 3 other CCs that I didnt know of.
Have tried to google but all I got was a Japan page
I'll do the haul post tomorrow =)


And here are the toes in LA Girl Metallic Green.
Its a sea-foam green chrome that reminds me of swatches of the new China Glaze Metallic Muse.
Don't have Metallic Muse yet so I can't do a comparison.


Taken with camera flash.
My apologies, from the bottle, I wasn't expecting a chrome so I didn't do the ridge filler.
They're popping all over the toes with this polish.

and just a quick update on the giveaway post.
Diana from Painted Lady Fingers is giving away a unicorn and 4 Sally Hansen Tracy Reese Colours - Night Hydrangea, Nasturtium, Forsythia and Beet Stain.
Remember to visit her blog!

4 comments:

gildedangel said...

That is a gorgeous mani; I love it!!!

Berry T said...

Thank you! =)

Lucy said...

Love your manicure! Very pretty. I like the shade of LA Girls on your toes. Nice pedicure! That was really lucky finding the Color Club. Good thing they were still there for you to buy!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that pinky toe is scary! Altogether just not a pretty foot. Sorry but I hate feet to begin with...mine aren't pretty either.

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB