Saturday, September 12, 2009

Wet n Wild Craze Collection

I know these are drugstore brands over at USA
but they aren't available in Singapore so they're HTF for me.
When I saw them on Scrangie's site, I wanted them but thought that I'll never be able to get my hands on them.

BUT someone kindly offered a swap for these babies so here they are!
I suspect my neighbours must think I'm wacky when I opened my letter box today *silly grin*

Both are daylight pic, 1st one without flash, 2nd one with flash.

Left to right:
Shield, Rustic, Morbid & Jade
*continues happy dance*

3 comments:

Lucy said...

How wonderful that you were able to get these. I bought the whole collection. I haven't used any of them yet. I got the new China Glaze glitters and I had to make me nails pink and glittery. Can't wait to see them swatched.

gildedangel said...

It's awesome that you could get your hands on these! I can't wait to see swatches of them on you!

Berry T said...

Lucy, gildedangel,

I'm very fortuante to have met a few nice fellow nail polish fans & suppliers. Otherwise I would never have been able to get my hands on some of these pretties =)
I'll try to get to these soon! Have so much in my untried stash!

Lucy,
I totally get pink & glittery! I can't wait for those GGs to reach my shores!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB