Sunday, September 13, 2009

Tap-Dancers

This set of nail art turned out totally different from the idea that was in my mind,
but nonetheless, I'm quite pleased with it.
And I have no idea why, but this time my nails reminded me of tap-dancing, hence the name.
For sure its not the 1st time I've heard my nails tapping away on the keyboard as I type...

As usual, bottle pics of the polish used to create this design:
Colour Club Electro Candy,
& OPI Black Onyx

I needed a perk-me-up that day,
so I went for one of the super bright neon colours in my untried stash.
Love Electro Candy!
So much so its on my toes too & I just look at the colour and I get a high *grinz*

1st 3 photos are sunlight pics
hee... one of my best photos cos the sun was really bright & strong that day

This a really simple design to replicate but you'll need a pretty steady hand to free-hand the reverse french.
*yep, mine were free-handed*

Alternatively, you can use the french guides.
Just make sure your base colour is really really dry,
& another tip: you should stick the guide on the back of your hand for a few times.
This helps to make it less sticky so they don't ruin your painstakingly painted nails. =)

Daylight indoor pics.

see... even the indoor pics look better when the sun co-operates

P/S Part 1: Once I get the go-ahead, I've got some good news for those non-S'pore readers =)

P/S Part 2: My parents are going on a holiday this week and my camera's going with them. I'll try and see if I can get another camera in the meantime k. But even if I don't, I have a couple of haul pics to tide over for the week.

6 comments:

gildedangel said...

I love that mani, it is so cute!

Deez Nailz ~ where the CANADIAN Bloggers at ? said...

wow- you did that free-hand? awesome.

Very cute Mani!

Inbaluly said...

I love this mani :-) cute and elegant at the same time... great colors!

Evil Angel said...

That is an awesome nail art mani, like a little pink tux!

Lucy said...

That is a gorgeous looking manicure. I can't believe how you did that freehanded. I can barely make a dot look good. This is one of my favorite combination of colors, pink and black. I don't mind postings without photos. There are lots of things you can write about. I also love hauls.

Berry T said...

Thank you everyone for your compliments!
*muacks*

Lucy,
I definitely have haul pics coming soon k =)

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB