Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Pika Nail Polish

Yes, I know I'm supposed to be on a no-buy.
But I seriously find it super hard to resist when I see cute little polishes.

Presenting Pika Nail Polish from Japan.
ummm... the bottles dun have codes or names.
There were a lot more colours available,
but I restrained myself & just got these 4.

See how they glitter =)

Singapore gals, I got these from Watsons at Great World City at $4.50 each.
FYI, they were just dumped into one of those discount bins so you might wanna look around the store if you wanna get.
I tried to ask the SA; they weren't too sure but they said it might be available at other branches as well.

6 comments:

thriszha said...

wow.. those were nice shades.. the bottle were look like eyeko polish hehhehee...cant wait for ur swatches...

gildedangel said...

Those bottles are so cute!

Berry T said...

thriszha,
yep, now that you mention it, they do look like the eyeko ones...
hopefully, I'll get to them soon =)

gildeangel,
I'm an absolute sucker for cute polishes...

Evil Angel said...

Those are the cutest bottles and great colors!

Berry T said...

Yep! I tried out 1 (the one that looks blackish-brown in the bottle) & its great too!
Have to swatch them on fingers soon to show you guys!

Lucy said...

They are such cute bottles. I can't wait to see all the glittery goodness on your nails. Your just on a restrained buy!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB