Monday, September 14, 2009

OMG! Its RESCUE BEAUTY LOUNGE!

A couple of not so good stuff happened today while at work
To top it off, I broke a nail *sigh*
So they now down to the shorest nubbins I have ever sported.
(was damn painful to file)

So on the way home, I decided to treat myself & my family to ice-cream.

Then I opened my letter-box
& started squeaking away.
Somehow, whenever there's a polish package in my box,
my neighbours would be around as well.
They heard the squeaking, looked around.
When they realised its the wacky girl & not some rats that they have to take care of, they went back about their own business
LOL

Mine!
Scrangie,
Mismas,
Orbis Non Sufficit,
Recycle,
Dead Calm
& Teal.

Have Teal on my tips now in lieu of missnono's mani calendar.
Managed to steal quick shots before the camera left with my parents.
So stay tuned for the next nail art post coming up =)

7 comments:

Katie said...

omg lucky girl!!Those are great...enjoy them!

gildedangel said...

Enjoy those awesome polishes!

Evil Angel said...

I tried to pm you but it argued with me so
I tagged you! Now you have to list 10 random facts about you on your blog and tag your favorite blogs


Black nail polish and lip gloss
(missnono)

skgoh said...

OMG. How much did those cost you??? *envy*

Berry T said...

Katie, gildedangel,
I'm in LoOVE! *swooning*

missnono (yep, I know its you)
Am very honoured to be tagged!
I'll get started right away =)

Berry T said...

skgoh,
a hole in the pocket...
very BIG hole
consolation though, I didn't pay ridiculous shipping =)

Lucy said...

I have the three by the bloggers. I love Scrangie. I wore that for a week and loved it. All three are gorgeous colors. Where's the pictures of your nails?

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB