Friday, September 4, 2009

LA Girls Rockstar Collection

Picked these 2 bottles up after yoga last night
On the left is Overdose & the other one is the only flakie polish in the Rockstar Collection, Crowd Surfing

I'm still undecided whether I want to get the others from this collection.
Plus, I'm supposed to be on a no-buy for this month.
I managed to get someone to help me get some Rescue Beauty Lounge polishes, and those are pretty hard on my purse...

On a side note,
with this post, I'm another 16 posts away from a grand 100!
& thanks to Brooke who helped feature on her blog Getcha Nails Did,
there are now a total of 24 followers!!
*waves & gives all a welcome hug*
Really makes my day =)

5 comments:

Katie said...

They are both so pretty, i can understand why you couldn't resist! :)

gildedangel said...

They are pretty, but try to stay strong to the no buy! (I am on a no buy too!)

Steph said...

Can't wait to see the RBLS! :D *hug*

Berry T said...

Katie, gildedangel,

yeah, they're very pretty esp the flakie!
I layered it over black just to see & its beautiful!
Will have to show you guys soon!

Steph,
*hugs & kisses*
Just got email from my fren saying he just posted the RBLs to me! I'm terribly excited now!

Lucy said...

I bought the whole collection. I haven't worn them yet. I do like all the colors. They were my first LA Girls polishes. The whole way I stuck to my no buy was that I gave up buying for Lent. Unfortunately Peppermint Patti came out just on the last few days of Lent. Since it sold out I missed it.

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB