Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Another quick haul post: Misa & Redken

This trio of Misa came in the mail today
Toxic Seduction,
Dirty Sexy Money,
& Bo-Jangles

Then I lugged this all the way home on the bus at peak hour *was damn heavy*
My current fave brand of shampoo: Redken
However, I was using the Fresh Curls series.
That was one of the best I've tried thus far on permed hair:
It didn't dry out my hair the way some shampoos do,
& neither did I end up with that sticky, oily feeling that some of the purported "moisturizing" ones left me with.
Plus, my curls lasted me 7 months while on this shampoo!

Just coloured my hair recently though so I'm going to try out the Colour Extend series now.
*wondering if I made a mistake getting the 1000ml bottles*
Let's see how things go

Spoiler: I've just did my latest nail art according to the pic for today on missnono's mani calendar.
Trying to aim for sunlight pics again tomorrow!
If successful, I'll post it asap.
I'm very very pleased with this set!

3 comments:

gildedangel said...

Nice haul!

Lucy said...

Pretty polish. I don't have Bo-Jangles. Hope to see them swatched soon. I just found you on Brooke's Getchanailsdid. Nice to be reading you.

Berry T said...

gildeangel,
yep! been wanting those Misa for a while. It's finally mine! =)

Lucy,
welcome! I'll get down to a swatch of bo-jangles after this glitter/holo week k! =)

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB