Thursday, August 13, 2009

My Birth Flower

its my birthday today!
*starts singing "happy birthday to me!"*
& incidentally i went for an interview today as well
so far, thgs seem quite positive
*feels like god's birthday gift to me*

been out every nite tis week
hee hee... having birthday celebrations
but i just wanted to do a quick post on my birthday mani

was very inspired by tis Flower Nail Art Tutorial i saw on Youtube
so decided to try it out myself

used Orly Bare Rose as base colour
Voxy Twilight Zone for e purple flower
& a cheap white no-brand polish

one thg to note
i used a dotting tool instead of adding e dots straight from e polish brush
so i guess tat's prob e reason why my flowers turn out to b much smaller compared to e one in e tutorial
*will try tat out another time*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB