Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Hello Kitty

Just had to post this one up for all the Hello Kitty fans
*waves to Estben!*

I'm not much of a Hello Kitty fan,
but when I saw these, I thought these were just too adorable to pass up.

Don't the 2 middle ones look similar?
I spent like a good few minutes standing at the counter trying to differentiate the bottles apart.
Unfortunately, the SA wasn't very helpful.
1st it took me a while to catch the eye of one to help,
& she couldn't tell any difference at all!

This one is taken with flash & it makes the difference between the 2 bottles just that wee bit more visible.

These are available at Plaza Singapore, 3rd level, John Little/Robinsons
Can't exactly recall which one it is now since they're sister companies,
plus I get them mixed up all the time.
But its directly above Marks & Spencers.
Its $5.90 each, and there are only a few bottles left.
Note there are another 2 different ones at the counter; one in silver glitters & yet another pink one.
Didn't pick those up cos well... kinda pink overdose & I really dun need another silver glitter.

p/s mani update:
The piggy on my index finger really flew off while I was doing pole tonight *laughs*

2 comments:

Brooke said...

OMG!!! Those are toooo cute!!

Berry T said...

heh...
yeah, I squealed so loudly when I saw them too!
*kinda embarrassing* =P

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB