Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Glitter/Holo week, Sept inspirations and a X'mas exchange

All right, this is just a quick post since I'm at work.
hee... trying to take my mind off a presentation I'm doing later =P

News from the Nail Board on MUA:

KonadTheBarbarian has declared that next week (beginning 31st August) will be a Glitter/Holo week!
I'm absolutely excited about this cos I think I have tons in my untried stash still!
So come next week, you'll probably get to see some of the OPI DS and Estessimo TINS that I still haven't played with yet


Also missnono has come up with a mani inspiration calendar for Sept 2009
As a challenge to myself, I'm going to try to stick to it whenever I get to change my nail art k!
Thanks missnono!

And lastly, helping to spread the word about an upcoming X'mas exchange!
This is for Nail Polish Bloggers out there and I think the deadline is 14 Sept.

Well... I know I'm relatively new in the blog scene and its still kinda early for X'mas,
but I'll like to do whatever I can to share polish joy and I'm a strong believer in X'mas joys!
*hee... I actually shop for X'mas presents throughout the year*

Click HERE to find out more and to sign up =)

All right, that's it for now!
Gotta get back to that presentation!

2 comments:

nirfreak03 said...

what a great theme! those have to be one of my top fave polishes. and what great pics for inspiration! can't wait to see what you come up with :)

Berry T said...

stay tuned then dear! =)

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB