Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My very 1st Lippmanns!!

hurray!! blog's working again!!

here are e new loots tat i promised earlier
1st up, OPI Tiny Tinsel Towners
HL702 I'd Like to Thank
HL703 My Big Break
HL704 Hollywood Blonde
HL706 Have You Seen my Limo

been lusting over Hollywood Blonde & Have You Seen my Limo for e looong-est time
finally its MINE!!
*grinz*

OPI Music Hall Minis
SR 6S2 Berry Good Dancers
SR 6S3 Rose to the Ovation
SRS 6R2 Opening Night Champagne
SRS 6R4 Music Hall Curtain Call

kekeke... same thg abt lusting over Opening Night Champagne =P

then tis is nubar Pasadena Purple

then these are freebies tat e supplier passed along
Qtica Half time Polish Drying Accelerator
Lippmann Collection Rich Girl Hand & Cuticle cream

AND....
the current CROWN JEWELS in my nail polish collection
MY VERY 1ST LIPPMANNs!!!

Constant Craving,
Stardust,
Lady is a Tramp,
Dark Side of the Moon

OMG!!
I'm freaking out!!
I actually have Lippmann!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB